Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to work

Squeezing this one in to the last 6 minutes of the day... eek...

Today was Jackson's fourth birthday. That is to say he turned three. For those of you who don't understand that concept, you probably also didn't understand the whole "Millennium Started in 2001" ordeal either.

There was no party today. That happens on Saturday. I went to The Bothel Compound to see my Mom since I didn't get to see her on my birthday. I told her all about Cassy's car and she seemed excited that Cassy got something nice. Jack was cranky and tired, but couldn't take a nap because he needed to accompany Mom who needed to accompany my Grandmother to the doctor since Grammy's brain and memory is about as useful as my nipples. (Sorry for that visual... but I'm pretty sure I have the world's smallest nipples... seriously... )

Anywho....

After lunch at The Compound, I headed back to my apartment - lovingly called Casa Once (or House Eleven for those of you who don't habla the language) - I packed Joe Bandit in to his car carrier and met up with Cassy to bring him to the vet. I think he rather enjoyed riding around with the top down.

Dr. Vet said he was a very healthy Kitten. He got a couple shots and we headed on out of there. I didn't wanna leave my car parked on Brackett St in Portland any longer than I had to. There was a sketchy guy talking on his TrakPhone when we got there. If I had hubcaps, I'd be afraid he'd steal 'em.

Now I'm at work. Clearly not doing much. Goodbye August 30th.
Goodnight World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home